We’re so proud of our kids and the accomplishments we’re able to share!
90% of UpLift seniors consistently graduate from high school each year.
Note: Each high school graduate saves the economy nearly $2 million per graduate. (Cohen, M. and Piquero, A.R.  New Evidence on the Monetary Value of Saving a High Risk Youth. Retrieved from www.youthbuild.org).
- 86% of UpLift seniors enroll in post-secondary education each year, on average, including two and four-year colleges and trade schools.
- Colorado UpLift will work with approximately 5,200 students in 28 Denver Public Schools in 2014, delivering our comprehensive four-area program and relational strategy.
- Colorado UpLift teaches over 220 classes each week in Denver Public Schools.
- A third-party evaluation shows UpLift's strong outcomes as far as character development in the In School program. Click here for a copy of the full evaluation (large PDF file of 26 MB).
- Students in UpLift provided over 2,000 hours of leadership service hours to the community, both locally and abroad.
- UpLift is receiving national attention, with replication models in four cities across the U.S. (Elevate Orlando, Elevate Phoenix, Elevate New York and Elevate Oregon).