We’re so proud of our kids and the accomplishments we’re able to share!
90% of UpLift seniors consistently graduate from high school each year.
Note: Each high school graduate saves the economy nearly $2 million per graduate. (Cohen, M. and Piquero, A.R.  New Evidence on the Monetary Value of Saving a High Risk Youth. Retrieved from www.youthbuild.org).
- 86% of UpLift seniors enroll in post-secondayr education each year, on average, including two and four-year colleges and trade schools.
- Colorado UpLift will work with approximately 5,000 students in 28 Denver Public Schools in 2014, delivering our comprehensive four-area program and relational strategy.
- Colorado UpLift teaches over 200 classes each week in Denver Public Schools.
- The Mayor's Youth Award was given to ten Colorado UpLift students out of 30 total this March (2013). This award is for Denver students who have overcome significant life obstacles and are making positive life choices.
- A third-party evaluation shows UpLift's strong outcomes as far as character development in the In School program. Click here for a copy of the full evaluation (large PDF file of 26 MB).
- UpLift is receiving national attention, with replication models in four cities across the U.S. (Elevate Orlando, Elevate Phoenix, Elevate New York and Elevate Oregon).